Greg Handy developed a passion for audio in his early teens when he worked as an installer of car audio systems. This experience taught him about passive and eternal power amplification, active crossovers, subwoofers and much more.
Soon thereafter, Greg’s interests grew to stereo home audio and multichannel home theater systems. Once he purchased his own single family home, the natural progression was installing audiophile-grade sound systems and theater systems in different rooms, spending lots of time and plenty of money along the way. It wasn’t long before he began doing the same for friends and family.
In 2015 Greg began reviewing audio components professionally online. Today Greg is writing equipment reviews for FutureAudiophile.com with the hope of growing awareness on the importance, pleasure, and gratification of a well thought out audio system. Greg has upwards of 100 articles (and growing) in his by line.
• Oppo BDP-203 Blu-ray “universal” player
• Oppo BDP-205 Blu-ray “universal” player
• (3) Apple TV 4K Streamers
• Roku Ultra 4 K Streamer
• Spectrum Cable TV Receiver
• Anthem AVM 60
• NAD M17 V2
• Pass Labs ????
• NAD M27 7 Channel Amplifier
• Krell Theater 7 Multi-Channel Amplifier
• Pass Labs XA60.8 Mono Block Amplifiers
• Focal Kanta No. 2
• Vienna Acoustics Schoenberg, and Webern’s speakers
• PSB In Ceiling and In-Wall Architectural Speakers
• Focal In Ceiling and In Wall surround system – 300 series: 300 ICLR5, 300 IWLCR6. 100 Series: 100 IWLCR5